Accounting & Tax Services
Want to try a different approach to getting your accounting and tax compliance taken care of? Why
not do it all through the web? Even better, how about an
accounting service that is tailored to the way you want to work?
- The web allows you to check on your businesses financial reports from just about anywhere in the world. Need to see next weeks cash flow projection
while traveling? Not a problem if your accounting system is web-based.
- Instead of dropping off your check register and documents at the end of each month and waiting a week for the results, you can enter your accounting
information daily and see how the month is progressing.
- Customizing the accounting service so that you can do as little or as much of it as you want has obvious cost advantages. Instead of your accounting
fees going to pay for bookkeeping, you utilize our expertise for the more difficult accounting questions like when should something be capitalized or
how do I record the purchase of a building.
- We have a tremendous amount of control over how our software operates since we are software developers as well as accountants. We can produce input
screens designed for your level of expertise and industry.
- Since are software and databases are accessible over the Internet, we all have access to the data the moment it is entered into the system.
- If you don't want to enter the data, simply scan the documents and upload them to our secure web server. We will take it from there. If you want to
enter the basic transaction, enter away. If you have a transaction, such as the purchase of new equipment that you are not sure about, upload the documents
or send us an email and we will handle it for you.
- All of your reports are available on-line and all of your tax returns are down loadable from our secure web-server.
- The accounting books required for compliance with tax laws.
- Payroll, sales, and other tax returns required by the various levels of government.
- Financial statements showing the current period and year-to-date transactions.
- Most importantly, a once a month telephone meeting to discuss your business and provide suggestions on how to improve the bottom line.
- The best first place to call for answers to technical business questions.
- Generally, we prefer to work on a fixed monthly fee arrangement. How much that is depends upon how much service you want.
- Our basic monthly accounting fee starts at $150 per month. This basic service depends upon you and your organization entering
the basic transactions into our software.
- Hourly rates are available upon request and work best for one-time engagements such as help with buying or selling a buiness.
- Business Systems Design & Software, Inc. is registered with the State of Florida as a licensed CPA firm.
- Jim Payne has been a licensed CPA in the State of Florida since 1976.
- We have been providing accounting and tax services in both the public and private industry settings for over 30 years.
- References are available upon request.
Call Jim Payne, CPA in Gainesville, FL at (352) 376-9401